Date of Last Update or Revision: October 27, 2017
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Internet services (“Service”) provided by KGI Communications, LLC (“KGI” or “we,” “our,” or “us”), whether you subscribe to the Service or not, and you agree to all the terms set forth herein. Generally, KGI does not monitor or edit the content posted by users of the Service or other Internet services that may be available on or through the Service (e.g., newsgroups, chat rooms, message boards, etc.). However, KGI and its agents reserve the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in KGI’s judgment, does not comply with the AUP or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. KGI is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content. In addition, KGI may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of either your access to the Service and/or your KGI account. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold KGI harmless from any claims resulting from your use of this service, which damages you or another party. At our sole discretion, we may revoke your access for inappropriate usage. Use of any information obtained via the Service is at your own risk. KGI is not responsible for the accuracy, quality, or content of information obtained through the Service. This AUP should be read in conjunction with our Internet Service Provider Agreement and other policies.
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
- Using the Service to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems.
- Using the Service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations promulgated thereunder.
- Using the Service to interfere with access to the Internet by other parties or disrupt the network used by KGI.
- Using the Service to harm, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- Using the Service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Using the Service to harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon another.
- Using the Service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes,” “ponzi schemes,” and “chain letters.”
- Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead.
- Using the Service to transmit any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email is prohibited. Activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, whether or not that email is commercial in nature, are prohibited.
- Using the Service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of KGI or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data.
- Using the Service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Using the Service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Using the Service to harm minors in anyway.
- Reselling the Service without KGI’s authorization.
REVISIONS TO AUP.
KGI reserves the right to change this AUP at its sole discretion, at any time. If any change is not acceptable to you, you must discontinue your use of the Service immediately. Using the Service after changes to this AUP constitutes your irrevocable acceptance of such changes. KGI may, in its sole discretion, notify you of such changes, although it is not required to do so. Nothing in this AUP shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
KGI COMMUNICATIONS LLC
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY